FiShEn_PaRtY

FiShEn_PaRtY Index du Forum  
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 ProfilProfil   {
Consulter sa messagerie privée

}{ Consulter sa messagerie privée }   ConnexionConnexion 
A Chromatic Odyssey: A Tale Of Colors Download Epub Mobi Pd

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FiShEn_PaRtY Index du Forum -> DIPLOMATIE -> Pactes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gorben
Invité
Invité

Masculin
Alliance: D-D

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 16:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: A Chromatic Odyssey: A Tale Of Colors Download Epub Mobi Pd Répondre en citant

A Chromatic Odyssey: A Tale of Colors
by Steve Yi
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK A Chromatic Odyssey: A Tale of Colors
READ BOOK A Chromatic Odyssey: A Tale of Colors

This is the first novel that I wrote that actually got published in any form. This is a story of two teenage girls that undergo a change in their lives and their growth through a fantastic world and dimension based on colors. There have been many fantasy worlds that are usually Tolkien derivatives and I wanted to take this far beyond that and the idea of colors as living deities brought this concept to life. Add in a mix of derivative mythology and the two girls undergo a transformative adventure.

The novel has a number of key themes to watch for:
(1)‘Faithfulness’ in the overall flow to the Odyssey in terms of the long trip home – the term is used very loosely – you will notice some variations, and some significant, surprising changes.
(2)Colors are the defining cosmology in the cross-over world from the Modern World, but colors also very different in terms of range and application on the cross-over world
(3)People’s language are based on musical tones that translate into letters rather than spoken words
(4)The heroes are all teenagers, rather than adults, the 'coming of adulthood and growth'
(5)Some modern morality themes are prevalent in certain chapters
(6)Use of mixed Ancient Greek words, habits, environmental terms whenever possible to accurately create background in that world. This will change as the world expands in possible future books in the series.
(7)Linguistic taxonomy and alternate history for the world based on the Homeric world, with variations
(8)And a revealing mechanism where the full story will not be revealed even at the end of the novel – encouraging reader imagination
(9)Avoiding profanities, sex, and unnecessary violence throughout the book – wanted to keep it relatively clean
(10)Introduction of knowledge bits through the eidetic Monica to encourage further exploration by the reader if desired.

It did not have to be the Odyssey per se, but since in the beginning it is a journey, that is the legend that was selected as the base. However, as I started developing further, the world is open to a host of different paths and variations. I hope you enjoy and if there is enough interest, I will continue the series as I have a wealth of interesting plotlines to draw from.

Details:
price: $9.99
bound: 424 pages
publisher: Independent; 1 edition (March 21, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XS5ZFFW
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1179 KB

A Chromatic Odyssey: A Tale of Colors italian how read price download сhapter A Chromatic Odyssey: A Tale of Colors fb2 online find book сhapter

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 16:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FiShEn_PaRtY Index du Forum -> DIPLOMATIE -> Pactes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

| Top 10 |Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation